All merchandise may be returned within two days of delivery in accordance with the following policies and procedures:
• All returns must have prior written authorization to be accepted. Once
authorized returns must be sent within a 48-hour time frame.
• All non-defective merchandise returned for credit must be unused and in
the original packaging (pallet, box, etc.).
• Returns resulting from customer order error will be charged a flat 25%
restocking fee for commercial locations and freight charges both ways. All
limited access (ie residential, churches, etc.) returns will be charged a flat
30% restocking fee and freight charges both ways.
• All returns are subject to inspection once received, a refund will be issued
based on the results of this inspection.
• If applicable, unit swap outs will not occur, until original unit is received and
• Extra services performed from delivery such as lift gate or white glove are
• SABA will not be held liable for service issues or costs associated with any
3 rd party companies (i.e. shipping).
• All SABA parts are final sale and non-refundable.
• Any merchandise received without authorization will not be accepted and
returned to the shipper.
• SABA is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise confirmed to be
delivered to the address entered.
• Refunds are issued upon receiving and inspecting the unit. All credit will
be applied in the same form of payment originally received.